Friday, June 20, 2014

Wish List: Thread Holder


As my embroidery thread collection grows, my sewing box begins to look smaller and smaller which gets me to thinking that I think I need a special holder to display the threads. 

The one above mounts right to the wall, something that I don't necessarily like the look of unless I were to have my own studio but since of the lack of space I have at the moment, I'm willing to compromise. This one holds 60 spools which is definitely more than enough! 

If I had only known at the time that I had gotten my machine that my collection would have grown so fast I definitely would have purchased the holder with some starter threads that they were selling at the fabric store. 

lesson learned. 

Anyone else embroider or have a sewing machine that they use on a regular basis?!

No comments:

Post a Comment