Friday, June 6, 2014

Wish List: Lilly Pulitzer, Jellies be Jammin'

I grew up on the waters of the Magothy River for 23 years of my life, those were some of the best years....especially the summers. When I was younger my friends and I would get our fishing nets and go hunting for jelly fish(we were strange children). Once we would get the jellies in our nets, we would drop them on the burning hot pier for them to bake and stick, sorry PETA. We even made a little made up restaurant where we would serve "jelly sandwiches".

When this Lilly Pulitzer pattern arrived in their summer collection it brought back so many amazing memories. Memories that I love to cherish and remember. Here is my little wish list of different clothing and accessory items that I'm dying to have!

1. Gabby Shift Dress: You can never go wrong with a Lilly Shift Dress. They are a classic Lilly item that never goes out of style and that you can wear to years to come. & just look at the embellishments at the neck, too too perfect. 

2. Murfee Scarf: oh boy. I have a few of these already and they are the perfect pop of color to have neutral color outfit. This is a MUST HAVE.

3. Buttercup Scallop Hem Short: I have this style of short from a few years back in pink seersucker and I'm completely in love with the scallop hem. Scallops are the perfect addition to any outfit and they are super popular right now. 

4. Dusk Racer Back Tank: perfect with a pair of white jeans and silver jack rogers, I would wear this outfit to death! 

What are you favorite items to the Lilly Pulitzer Summer Line?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment