Friday, June 13, 2014

Wish List: J. Crew


J Crew has some serious must haves at the moment and these are the four items that are on my list! 

1. Crab Top: Oh goodness. With the 25% off sale that's happening right now, this is definitely making me want it even more. This top would definitely remind me of home(Maryland)while I'm living in California. 

2. Jeweled Painter Tee: I'm all for jewels, stripes, and navy blue. This top covers all my favorites all in one so, why not? 

3. Strapless Jumpsuit: The price kind of hurts my heart but I've never seen anything so perfect. It's definitely an item that I have never really worn before so I'm willing to step up my game and dare to be different with this item.

4. Short Sleeve Sleep Set: I've been looking for the perfect sleep set because lets face it, it's time to get rid of the high school event and vacation spot shirts and boxer shorts that I've been sleeping in since high school. You know, have a more "grown up" look. Plus, you can get them monogramed. 

What are you loving in the new spring collection?!

No comments:

Post a Comment