Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Adventure: Las Vegas

Yes, you read that title right. A group of friends from Disney and home decided it would be an amazing idea to go to Vegas for about....48 hours. No seriously, we were there for a little less then 48 hours actually but they were the most exciting hours of my life. There is nothing else like Vegas; it's definitely a whole new world and I felt like I was on a different planet. 

You know how they say that New York is the city that never sleeps? Yeah I think they mistaken that for Las Vegas. We arrived in Vegas at 12:30am on Saturday, the traffic from LA was terrible, and didn't back to the room until 5:30am. There was so much to see and still so much more to see that we didn't want to miss a thing!


The Dream Team. 



My first real night club experience was definitely something that I will never forget. 



Has anyone ever been to Vegas? What did you see, do, experience?!

We definitely plan on going back sometime very very soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment