Monday, June 30, 2014

Life: Amsterdam

I believe I have grown to love Amsterdam. The city is kind of beautiful, except for certain areas...yikes, but the beautiful areas of Amsterdam definitely out number the bad. I think the number one thing that people think about when they think of Amsterdam, or Holland in general are the tulips. Tulips have always been my all time favorite flower so the fact that this country is kind of known for them, makes it all the more reason to travel and have an adventure there. I've been searching high and low on Pinterest for all things Amsterdam it makes my heart want to travel there even more!



The colorful bikes are another reason to travel to this European country. They come in a variety of bright colors that give the city a happy feeling when walking the streets. 


Like I said, the tulips are one of the many reasons why I would love to go. 


Have you ever had a passion to travel to Amsterdam?

No comments:

Post a Comment