Thursday, June 5, 2014

Goals: Reading Nook


The nook, the books, the chair, and THAT VIEW! 

Can you imagine ever going to work? I wouldn't be able to if I had a space like this; I would get so lost in am amazing book or just looking out the window for hours and hours at a time without a care in the world. 

First an apartment or a home, Second a reading nook.

I found this image of Pinterest and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to write about it. When I look at this I can't help but think this is a room in Sarah Vickers and Kiel James Patricks house. Can you? I hope to someday have this little nook in my house...or even apartment. 

Here are a few others that I could definitely see myself reading and napping in for hours....




Do you have a reading nook in your home? If so, I'm so jealous. 



No comments:

Post a Comment