Thursday, June 26, 2014

Goal: Work Out

My goal for this month is to work out as much as I can, when I have time. It's hard when I'm out in the sun for 8+ hours a day, standing and all I want to do when I get home is to take a shower and go to bed. BUT I'm going to make it a point to change my look out on this and tone up and just work on my appearance all together.

I've already started on some work out routines but it's just for my arms and legs, I would like to work on my core and posture. My posture has gone no existent and it makes me super uncomfortable with myself. I blame my many hours in front of the sewing machine and the heavy equipment that I carry at work.

Here are some of the work outs that I do in my room on a normal basis.


I just started with this one and I'm already seeing results. Can I just say how much I love Pinterest? It makes it so easy to search for the perfect exercise routine that I can actually do or work up to. 


These leg work outs have my legs killing and aching the next day. I know I stand for 8+ hours a day but this helps stretch them out and tone them a little bit more. The one that I haven't succeeded in yet is the inward box jumps, mostly because my balancing skills are terrible and I have yet to find an object that I can use that won't tip over. 


Here is my Pinterest board with some pins that I have collected over the past few months that I hope to work my way up to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment