Thursday, June 19, 2014

Goal: Sewing/Embroidery

For my graduation from college, my grandparents gave me one of the greatest gifts I've ever received, sewing/embroider machine. It's the Husqvarna Viking: Designer Topaz 30 and it's perfection, I'm seriously in love with it.



I have created and sewn many hours on the machine and I will definitely have this machine for the rest of my life. What I haven't done recently is actually use it for embroidery. Sad. I know. That's what my goal is though in the next couple of months, to actually use it to all it's power.

There are a few embroidery sites that I seem to always go to when I'm in the mood to embroider. The first being, Urban Threads.  The site is a little strange for some of the items but they do have a lot of nautically inspired designs and raven themed designs that I can't wait to embroider on everything!


I'm kind of in love with both of these.



Not sure what I'll ever do with this one but I definitely need to. 


possibly a pencil or make up brush case??



I definitely plan on purchasing all these designs in the very near future and embroidering my life away for hours on end! 

How many of you sew or embroider?!


No comments:

Post a Comment