Thursday, July 3, 2014

Goal: Water Color

It's a long lost art of mine to water color. I actually used to hate water color in college and now I actually prefer it to any other type of paint medium. Why you may ask? I think it's the fact that they only things you need are the paint, water and a brush to make it so simple and I don't have to use any other chemicals to make the paint move or give it a different effect.

I've been really into typography recently so I decided to test out water colors again...and typography.


(Sorry for the poor picture quality, iPhones cameras can be great and terrible at the same time.)

Here are a couple prints that I designed a few nights ago and I'm pretty proud of them!


My goal for this little hobby of mine is to create a few more of these prints and sell them on Etsy in a new shop. I can't wait to show you more of what's to come!!

Have you ever worked with water colors? 

No comments:

Post a Comment