Thursday, May 29, 2014

Goals: Office/Studio

One of my top goals in life is to have an office/studio in my home or apartment. I dream of it having my camera equipment in one corner with my computer, possibly some studio lights, and of course my camera. On the other side of the room I want it to be my sewing corner. I can have a huge table top to spread my fabric on, multiple sewing machines(one for sewing & the other for embroidery). All my fabric(custom made of course) would be tucked neatly on shelves and of course color coded...hello OCD.

I've been keeping a board on Pinterest for a while now of possible office and studio spaces and I can't get over how amazing they are; each one of them is perfect in their own unique way. 

For a smaller space, without the studio of course. I could definitely see myself working out of here and when I'm done working for the day, I can shut the doors and keep all the goodies inside.


Organization is key for me and something that serves the purpose but also looks neat and tidy. I'm a huge fan of those white boxes with the label holders on them.


yes. yes. YES! The clean colors and the tidy shelves is absolutely what I would want for a studio area...and of course a window looking out into the ocean. I mean, I guess it doesn't have to be an ocean but a girl can dream right? 


organization at it's finest.


Ignore the horrible colored floor and center yourself to all the shelves displaying the fabric. If this shelving was in the clean and brightly lit room, I would never come out of there. 

Do you know of any amazing offices or studios that hope to be yours one day!? Please share them with me, I would love to hear and see them!





No comments:

Post a Comment