Friday, August 8, 2014

Wish List: New Balance 574

For a while now I've been wanting the New Balance 574 tennis shoes. They have super fun color combinations and they look super retro! Here are a few that I'm kind of obsessed with and I would seriously buy each of them if I had the room and money.



I'm loving and really into the navy blue and pink color combination right now. Super classic and it will go with everything I own.


I mean, these pink and green ones kind of look like a watermelon but the pop of color is fantastic.



Zoom Zoom Zoom, you make my heart go BOOM BOOM BOOM. When I first laid eyes on these little beauties I thought of Zenon Girl of the 21st Century.  I loved the movie growing up on Disney Channel so why not channel my inner futuristic self and purchase these. 


Of course there is a pink and green option in these as well.


Which ones are your favorite?! Do you own a pair? how do they run....true to size, big or small?! Let me know because I would like to purchase one of the three.





No comments:

Post a Comment