Thursday, August 14, 2014

Goal: Decorating My New Room

I'm currently in Maryland at the moment and decorating my new room at my mothers new house!! Getting to decorate my own room is something that I love doing; being able to decorate with a clean room that hasn't been filled yet excites me the most. My idea for this new room is blue and white with touches of gold. It's super clean and simple. Here are a few things from Design Darling that I've already had shipped here that I can't wait to put out and show you how it looks!


I will be placing this on my cream colored chair that I've had since forever. It's a super comfy chair to read in for hours at a time. 


This blanket is actually huge and I can't wait to cuddle up with it on my bed or on my chair. The color of the carpet in the room is a shade of blue so this will go nicely on my all white duvet cover and white sheet set. 

I can't wait to pick up a few other items on my visit home to help make my room look complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment