Monday, August 11, 2014

Life: Going Home

I'm going home this week and I couldn't be more excited! I haven't been home since March and in my book, that is waaay way too long. My mom has recently bought a house with a yard so I'm sure the dogs are going to be super excited to run around again because of course, they couldn't do that in the apartment. My favorite part is that I will be getting my own room again...in the attic! How awesome is that? I have always dreamed of an attic room and it is finally coming true!


My roooom!!!!!!


The dogs already enjoying the new front yard. 

(sorry for the poor picture quality, phone photos aren't always the best)

I'll be back home in Maryland from August 13-20 and I can't wait to hang out with friends, family, and get caught up on life in general! 



No comments:

Post a Comment