Thursday, March 3, 2016

Meet George Banks





Family 


Cousins


Leaping


Snoozing


High-Fives


George Banks is a Goldendoodle puppy of currently, 11weeks. I picked him up right outside Riverside, CA on February 6. He was the cutest little munchkin' and weighed only about 10lbs, oh how has that changed! The next day I flew him back home to Maryland and I've been in love with him ever since. 

GB has literally made me the happiest Ive been in such a long long time. He's been there during those times where Ive cried my eyes out, when I needed to be comforted, and knows just what to do to cheer me up. I love him to bits. I've been so amazed on how smart he is; he has learned so many things in such a small amount of time it blows my mind. Mastering sit, lay down, and paw, within the first two weeks. He's genesis I tell you. 

I can't wait and don't want him to grow up. The last time I had a "big" dog was when I was growing up so having a "big" dog back in the house is going to take some getting used to but I don't mind in the least bit. He's going to be one of my best friends thats for sure. 

stay hooked.




No comments:

Post a Comment