Thursday, September 18, 2014

Dreams come true...in the bayou

Okay well, maybe not necessary in the real bayou but here in California it's been feeling like we've been living in the heavy humidity and swamp lands of Louisiana. We really can't tell you why this is happening but we're all sick and tired of it. 100+ degrees...in September...for the past week! Just give me 60-70 degree weather with a breeze so I can wear sweaters and layer up.
What I've really wanted to talk about is....I've been in contact with a certain part of the company,  that all my dreams live in and that I want to come true more than anything else in this whole wide world, and things finally might be starting to happen. I went to this said part of the company a few weeks ago but the person that I was in contact with was out of town so I wrote this person a letter telling this person that I had come to visit and I would love to talk to this person more in depth about what he/she actually does.
WELL this person finally contacted me today after getting back from their trip asking if I would like to come in and tour and talk to them more about what I want to do within this department and more about what this person does.
I'm seriously crying tears of joy right now. If you know me personally, you will understand why this means the world to me. I've had leads tell me that "it's one step closer" and friends say "it's happening!"
I don't want to jinx anything but I seriously feel incredibly blessed right now. You won't get anywhere within this company if you don't network and talk to others.

To give you a hint though on this company I leave this...


No comments:

Post a Comment